Meet Today's Summer Beach Ambassador: Samantha Yanks
Editor in Chief of Gotham and Hamptons Magazine
What's your favorite beach? My favorite beach is a small one at the end of Ocean Road in Bridgehampton. It doesn't even have a name. There are under 30 parking spaces and they fill up early. That's my beach.
What's in your Buji Baja beach bag?
- Hamptons Magazine
- Scout waterproof Ikat plastic pouches that hold my car keys, iphone, wallet
- Frozen water bottles with lemon slices
- Coverups from Calypso for my daughter and I
- An easy dress from Marie Eiffel that I can throw on my daughter and run into town
- Hamptons Sun sunscreen
- A game of Kadima--my husband and I are really competitive
- Local strawberries from Country Market- I have a 5 year old so healthy snack breaks happen often
- Smith's Rosebud Salve Lip Balm- whenever I am shooting on the beach, this is the only thing makeup artists use-- I know why, it's the best
- Leica camera
- Summertime hair products-- I love the Marine line from Fekkai
- Nail polish from ERES-my daughter loves when I give her manicures- we sit under the umbrella in the shade
- Beach hat for my daughter
- Fun chocolate bars from Sylvester & Co.